The class is for teens who want to learn the basics of acting for TV and film with an emphasis on auditioning. We are teaching kids to engage in and eventually love the process of rehearsal.
- This class is open to ALL levels.
- One two-hour class per week for four consecutive weeks.
- Maximum of 10 teens per class.
By the end of this four-week course, students will know:
- How to identify and understand differences between genres.
- What to look for in an audition breakdown and how to apply it.
- The basics of being a professional actor on a set.
- How to break down and interpret text.
- How to have fun with the process and not obsess over the results.